Full-time Prep/Line Cook
Join our team! We are always on the lookout for passionate, hard working, and motivated individuals to join our growing brewery.
Job title: Full-time Line/Prep Cook
Pay: Hourly + tips + medical/dental
Bron Yr Aur Brewing Co. is an award-winning brewery located in the small town of Naches, at the base of the Cascade mountain range, where we bring beer and nature together. We are looking for a full-time line/prep cook to join our team!
This position is 30-40 hrs/week.
Great entry level position, will train. Must be 18 to apply.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to)
- Availability to work evenings, weekends, and some holidays
- Working closely with Kitchen Manager to address any quality issues with food
- Ensuring the food is acceptable to serve (right temperature, quality, presentation)
- Maintaining a positive attitude and a "lead by example" approach
- Be on time for all shifts with a positive mindset
- Greeting customers and fulfilling orders at the pass-through window
- Care about the quality of food that you prepare - striving for consistency
- Follow all checklists and/or guides provided
- Can keep it together under pressure and know how to prioritize
- Maintain quality and cleanliness regardless of business volume
More about you
- Attention to cleanliness and safety
- Patience and customer-oriented approach
- Excellent people skills with a friendly attitude
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Ability to stand for an extended period of time
- Punctual and reliable
- Medical/dental package offered
- Food, beer, and merch discounts
- This position is included in the tip pool
To apply - email your resume and cover letter to Amanda - firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off at Bron Yr Aur