At Bron Yr Aur, we are proud to support our local communities. The Naches community, veterans, and outdoor activities are near and dear to our heart - taking precedence in our decision-making process.
To be considered for any donation you must:
1. Have a 501c3 Federal Tax ID #
2. Include Bron Yr Aur in promotional media, such as social media, event posters, etc. (please request a logo if needed or visit our press kit. If you need help with the files, or help deciding which logo to use - please reach out to us. Do not copy a low quality image from the internet)
3. Give at least 30 days notice
- Organization must have a “Special Occasion License” from the Washington State Liquor Control Board in the 501c3/501c6 organization’s name to allow us to donate beer. You will need a copy of this to attach to our form.
- Donation recipients are responsible for applicable equipment deposits and return.
- All donation kegs must be picked up at Bron Yr Aur Brewing Co.
- Recipients must be 21 or over with valid ID.
- All kegs must be returned within 24 hours after the event, unless otherwise arranged in advance.